Terms and conditions
Uploading and Sharing Assets
The Campaign Creator Asset Library allows for custom images, text and files to be uploaded, stored and shared with other users. Users must not use this ability to upload or share images, text or files which are, or are likely to be interpreted as, abusive, offensive, inflammatory, indecent, obscene, or otherwise prejudicial to the friendly and orderly conduct of Labour Party campaigning.
You must not upload or share images for use in Campaign Creator unless either:
- there is no copyright in the image; or
- you are the copyright holder for the image, and by uploading, you accept that in doing so you grant a permanent non-exclusive licence to the Labour Party to use that image for campaigning purposes; or
- you are not the copyright holder for the image, but the copyright holder for the image has signified in writing that they are content to grant a permanent non-exclusive licence to the Labour Party to use that image for campaigning purposes; or
- you are not the copyright holder, but the Labour Party is entitled to use that image by virtue of the licence under which it is made available (for example, the Open Government Licence), provided that you ensure suitable text is placed in the custom image imprint allow for the use to comply with the terms of the licence (for example, “Contains Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right 2015. Contains Royal Mail data © Royal Mail copyright and database right 2015. Contains National Statistics data © Crown copyright and database right 2015.”)
If you are found to have contravened these rules while using the platform:
- if you are a volunteer, your access will be stopped immediately, access for other users in your constituency may also be suspended, and access rights will not be restored until you have signed a written commitment that you understand why what you have done is not acceptable and undertake never to do so again. Repeat offenders will not be permitted access to Campaign Creator at all.
- if you are a member of Labour Party staff you will face disciplinary action.
General ValidityBy ordering a product you accept these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes.
Acknowledgement of orderWhen you have completed your order you will be sent an email confirming this. If your order had been unsuccessful you will be made aware of the reason and why.
Stock AvailabilityOccasionally, some items may be temporarily out of stock due to unprecedented demand. This may cause a slight delay on delivery dispatch times and in the case of products permanently out of stock, we will endeavour to offer alternative items subject to customer approval.
Lost or Damaged PackagesOn rare occasions we may experience losses whilst in transit. If you have not received your order please contact Labour Party Sales on 0345 092 2299 (press option 3 'Campaign Technology')
Cancellation PolicyUnfortunately once an order has been submitted, we are unable to process a cancellation. However, should you no longer require your order once it has been submitted, please refer to our Returns Policy. Please note: Card transactions will be processed prior to despatch of order.
Returns PolicyIf you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us in its original condition and unused for a complete and immediate refund. Items must be returned to us within 21 working days of receipt, with the original receipt/delivery note enclosed. We cannot accept any returns from clothing orders unless faulty.
Please ensure that the products have unopened packaging and/or seals, unless the item is faulty. Our refund guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights and does not affect them in any way. Unfortunately, we cannot refund postage costs where an item is not damaged or faulty. Return goods are to be sent to: Sales, The Labour Party, Labour Central, Kings Manor, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 6PA We would advise that you return goods by recorded delivery as the Labour Party, nor its associated suppliers, cannot accept any responsibility for goods lost in the post. Please note that you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us unless we deliver the item to you in error or the item is faulty, or arrives damaged. Once items have been returned a refund will be issued immediately. Please allow up to 30 days for this refund to appear on your credit/debit card, or for a cheque to be issued.
PaymentYou can pay online by using any of the following credit or debit cards. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Solo, Delta, Electron, Maestro. Payment by Cheque or Postal Order
The Labour Party accepts payment by cheque or postal order. Cheques need to be made payable to ‘The Labour Party’. We allow 5 working days for cheques to clear prior to dispatching orders. Payment must include the cost of postage and packaging which can be calculated by placing an item in your shopping basket and selecting your chosen delivery option. Safe Shopping - secure guarantee The Labour Party places great importance on maintaining the security of the information that you provide and for this reason we use Secpay – an advanced internet security system to safeguard your credit/debit card data. This data is encrypted and converted into code before it is transmitted across the Internet. Therefore in the extremely unlikely event that the data should be intercepted, it would be encrypted and difficult to decipher. Please note: Credit/Debit card details are not held with the Labour Party, only the customers’ name and contact details. Please be assured that we will never sell your personal details to a third party. If you would like to have your details removed from our database please send us written confirmation. Other payment methods Whilst we have taken every possible step to ensure that our website is as secure as possible, we understand that some first time users may still be wary about online security. You can place your order with Labour Party Sales by calling 0345 092 2299 (press option 3 'Campaign Technology').
Postage CostsPlease see our delivery section for postage and packaging prices and delivery restrictions. Invalidity of Terms and Conditions
If for any reason part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable; the validity of the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected.